Thursday 19 May 2016

5 weeks postpartum. Any recommendations for diet/exercise plan to get rid of belly fat?

5 weeks postpartum. Any recommendations for diet/exercise plan to get rid of belly fat?

I know you can’t really spot target fat in the belly. But I gained 45 lbs during pregnancy. I have a very small frame (5’1″ 115lb pre pregnancy) and I am 5 weeks out and still sitting at 141 lbs with a flabby hang out belly. 5 weeks postpartum. Any recommendations for diet/exercise pla…
See all stories on this topic

Will Mom’s Diet Soda Make Baby Fat?

A new study links mom’s diet soda consumption during pregnancy to a greater risk that the infant will be overweight at one year. Women often worry about gaining too much weight during pregnancy, and with good reason. Extra pounds added during pregnancy can be difficult to shed, even though normal g…
See all stories on this topic

Adjusting to a low-carb diet?

Hi all –    I was on the forum last week asking about neuropathy that has manifested in my feet. I finally got a doctor to diagnose me as being pre-diabetic this week and she believes that my neuropathy is a result of years of high glucose spikes in my blood. So, that being said, I am ready to turn this around and take control of my life.  I started a low carb diet yesterday and I already feel like I want to gnaw my arm off, I am so hungry. I’m not depriving myself either… lots of vegetables, eggs, healthy fats, nuts, lean meats, a serving or two of fresh berries. I eat a giant salad with chicken, hard boiled egg, olive oil, sliced up cucumber, a small handful of walnuts, small apple slices. I feel good and full for about… 30 minutes. And then the cravings for carbohydrates kick in and I feel like if I don’t eat an entire loaf of bread, I am going to die. So far, I have not given in and honestly, I am so mad at myself for all of my years of abusing sugar, I have no desire to eat it anymore. I just wish I could kick this hunger to the curb.  I’ve been reading that it takes a while for the body to learn how to burn fat instead of carbohydrates and that it can be a week or so of this. I am drinking A LOT of water and I’m trying to focus on other things, but I’m dizzy and weak. Does anybody have any advice or reassurance for me that this will indeed end and I can be one of those people who eats a low carb diet and is “Never hungry! Ever!” (can’t tell you how many times I’ve read that now.  thank you!!
See all stories on this topic



from http://www.commercialspy.com/5-weeks-postpartum-any-recommendations-for-dietexercise-plan-to-get-rid-of-belly-fat/

from
http://onlineshoppingnewsfeed.tumblr.com/post/144620927388

No comments:

Post a Comment