Sunday 22 May 2016

Adele's Weight Loss Is Amazing! 'Send My Love' Video At BBMAs Shows Huge Transformation …

Adele’s Weight Loss Is Amazing! ‘Send My Love’ Video At BBMAs Shows Huge Transformation …

Adele’s weight loss is amazing! The singer looked gorgeous in her “Send My Love (To Your New Lover” video at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards. The singer has reportedly lost more than 30 pounds thanks to diet and exercise. And she had one trick that made a big difference: cutting out sugar! HOW ADELE TOOK THE MUSIC WORLD BY STORM IN 2015   “I used to drink 10 cups [of tea] a day with two sugars in each so I was on 20 sugars a day,” she said. “Now I don’t drink it and I have more energy than ever.” Of course, Adele didn’t just lose weight from changing her diet. She has also been exercising more, despite hating the gym. Adele tweeted that she is “getting ready” at the gym. Adele has been working with former triathlete Pete Geracimo. He has her lifting weights and doing intense interval training called Tabata. Adele also uses a circuit program called Modified Strongman Workout. “Modified Strongman Workout is one of the fastest and most efficient ways of getting results,” Geracimo said. “It trains a wide cross-section of muscle groups and is very effective in boosting your metabolism and fat burning.” CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS OF ADELE’S WEIGHT LOSS Geracimo’s workout program includes log presses, burpees, kettlebell swings, dumbbell squats, and much more. There are also exercises like running in water and sprinting up hills. Adele has lost a ton of weight since the 2011 BRIT Awards (Photo: Splash News). Nevertheless, Adele’s goal has never been to look super-skinny. Instead, she slimmed down purely for health reasons. That’s also why she stopped smoking and cut back on drinking. “I absolutely loved [smoking], but it’s not that f–king cool when I’m dying from a smoking-related illness and my kid is, like, devastated,” she told Rolling Stone. HOW ADELE’S PRIVATE PHOTOS WERE STOLEN … In fact, she feels strongly about not stressing over her weight. “I do have body image problems for sure, but I don’t let them rule my life, at all,” Adele said late last year. “There’s bigger issues going on in the world than how I might feel about myself. There’s only one of you, so why would you want to look like everyone else, why would you want to have the same hairstyle as everyone else and have the same opinion as everyone else?” What do you think of Adele’s weight loss? Let us know your take in the comment section below!
See all stories on this topic

Low-sodium diets could be bad for your heart, study finds

While most health agencies advocate a low-sodium diet for heart health, a controversial new study out of the Population Health Research Institute (PHRI) of McMaster University and Hamilton Health Sciences in Canada has found that the opposite holds true— low salt intake may not be beneficial, and…
See all stories on this topic



from http://www.commercialspy.com/adeles-weight-loss-is-amazing-send-my-love-video-at-bbmas-shows-huge-transformation/

from
http://onlineshoppingnewsfeed.tumblr.com/post/144784190053

No comments:

Post a Comment