Friday 29 April 2016

Kristin Cavallari Models Super-Sexy Swimsuit 5 Months After Welcoming Her Daughter: See the …

Kristin Cavallari Models Super-Sexy Swimsuit 5 Months After Welcoming Her Daughter: See the …

Kristin Cavallari has three children. We repeat: Kristin Cavallari has THREE children. And the star always bounces right back after each pregnancy, slipping into her skinny jeans and strappy swimsuits almost immediately. In true hot Hollywood mom form, the 29-year-old star is showing off her beach …
See all stories on this topic

Social Media Star Shonda Wagner on Her Journey from 203 Lbs. to Fit Mom of Two

#TransformationTuesday Many of you have followed me for sometime and know my journey. But some of you a new followers and I wanted to share this with you. I’m 39 and have 2 beautiful babies. The pic on the left was 12 years ago and the right is recent snapchat (I post all my workouts and meal prep there @ Shonda1020) It takes time!! There are several other pictures of my before down the page. Many don’t want to hear that tho. And because someone already commented let me explain the caption on the snap. I snapped a picture of cheesecake. The full caption said “didn’t eat IT”. Some want a magic pill, wrap, or formula to make it happen. I don’t believe there is such a thing. I think that there it is only healthy eating and solid workouts over time that will make your transformation possible. It’s not always easy and sometimes it seems impossible. Every day every meal every workout I do is a choice. It’s often giving up something else to make time but again it’s your choice. No one can do it for you. And if they could I would do it for my little Zachary. But I can’t. I can only be there to support him and cheer him on with love. So maybe you don’t need that extra push but someone you know does. I am not where I’d like to be but I’m not where I was either. I say that not to say oh look at me I’m great and it’s easy but rather to say you can meet and exceed your goals. Take one day at a time and don’t give it!! At-Home nothing fancy options for those with no gym. If you are looking for effective workouts add my #snapChat ( @ Shonda1020) I post mine daily. These exercises will get your abs and booty/legs on fire!! Try 5×12:15 each. Family size Cobb Salad by @cleanfoodcrush @cleanfoodcrush Baby Spring Greens Various Tomatoes Fresh Avocado English Cucumber Red Onion Grilled Chicken Boiled Eggs Nitrate Free Bacon Anything else you love To make a healthier Blue Cheese Dressing: 1 cup Greek Yogurt 1 or 2 Tbsps unsweetened almond milk…(just add milk until it’s the dressing consistency you like) Whisk those 2 ingredients together until yogurt is a bit more “pourable” Then add: 2-4 Tbsps all natural Blue Cheese crumbles (depending on your preference) ½ tsp fresh lemon juice ¼ tsp garlic salt You can even add a few drops of Sriracha, to make Blue Cheese Sriracha Dressing! (Optional) Whisk, and add sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if desired. Good morning! I read your comments on my video post and I appreciate each and everyone of them. . Many of you said you like a “real” mom and that’s why you followed. Well I’m not fabulously fit and I’m harder on myself then anyone else possibly could be but “real” I am!! . This is my just rolled out of bed on my way to do cardio~obviously no filters~ progress pic! I will never have a big round booty but I am determined to be fabulously lean and strong by spring break.Just turning 39 gives me one last year to be fabulously fit by forty!! . For me it helps to pick a date, set goals to be met, and taking progress pictures weekly!! The scale can be misleading but your clothes and how you look is reality! Thank you again for you comments. . ***Let me add to the booty remarks because is really gets frustrating for me. With a ruptured disc and 2 bulging in my lower back I’m blessed to work legs/glutes at all. Pushing beyond what’s safe to build an ass isn’t something I’m willing to do. Being involved with my kids is far more important then what someone else may think of my backside. I also believe with all my heart and what knowledge I have genetics play a HUGE part into you having the ability to grow an ass. ~~rant over
See all stories on this topic



from http://www.commercialspy.com/kristin-cavallari-models-super-sexy-swimsuit-5-months-after-welcoming-her-daughter-see-the/

from
http://onlineshoppingnewsfeed.tumblr.com/post/143589731438

No comments:

Post a Comment